Privacy Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and consent
Pursuant to art.13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and with reference to the personal data that will become available to Studio Legale Rosauer when entrusting us your file, we inform you as follows:
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Studio Legale Rosauer in the person of Mr. Sergio La Via (hereafter also the “Professional”) with address for service in 00187 Rome, Via Umbria 7. The Data Controller may be contacted also by email at email@example.com. Studio Legale Rosauer did not appoint a data protection officer (DPO). Studio Legale Rosauer maintains a record of processing activities.
Purpose of processing
Data are processed for the correct and complete performance of the professional appointment received, whether judicial and extra-judicial. Your data will be processed also for the purposes of:
- fulfilling all tax and accounting obligations;
- complying with the obligations applying to the Professional and provided by current regulations.
Your personal data may be processed through paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed with procedures that are strictly required to meet the above-indicated purposes.
Legal basis of processing
Studio Legale Rosauer lawfully processes your personal data, where processing:
- is required for the performance of the power of attorney, of an agreement you are a party to or for the performance of pre-contractual measures adopted on your request;
- is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation applying to the Professional;
- is based on your express consent as per possible separate document.
Consequences for the failure to provide personal data
With reference to the personal data concerning the performance of the agreement you are a party to or concerning the fulfilment of a legal obligation (e.g., for keeping accounting and tax records), failure to provide your personal data will prevent the completion of the contractual relationship.
Your personal data, that will be processed for the above purposes, will be stored for the term of the agreement and, subsequently, for the time the Professional is required to store data for tax or other purposes under any law or regulation.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed only to persons being part of Studio Legale Rosauer or persons who shall be involved in the performance of the appointment received or shall receive data pursuant to the law, and thus:
1. advisers and accountants or other lawyers providing accessory services for the above purposes;
2. banks and insurance companies providing accessory services for the above purposes;
3. entities processing data under specific legal obligations;
4. judicial or administrative authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Data profiling and disclosure
Your personal data will not be subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
The rights you are entitled to under the GDPR include the following:
- to ask the Professional to access your personal data and any information relating to them, to rectify inaccurate data or complete incomplete data; to erase personal data concerning you (where one of the grounds indicated in art. 17 paragraph 1 of GDPR applies and in compliance with the exceptions provided by paragraph 3 of the same article); to restrict processing of your personal data (where one of the grounds indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of GDPR applies);
- to ask and obtain from the Professional – in the cases where the juridical basis of processing is the agreement or the consent, and this has been made by automated means – your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purposes of transmitting data to another controller (the so-called right to data portability);
- to object at any time to processing of your personal data where particular situations concerning you apply;
- to withdraw your consent at any time, limited to the cases where processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and refers to common personal data (e.g., date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (e.g., data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious belief, your health conditions or sex life). Processing based on consent and performed before the withdrawal is, in any case, still lawful;
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali – www.garanteprivacy.it).
* * *
Please note that Studio Legale Rosauer is insured with UNIPOL Insurance Company (policy no. 1/1939/122/116225916, with limit of liability of € 2,000,000.00).